What We Do
1. Family Business Advisor & Coach
Advise founders one on one on Managing a multi gen family businesses:
Next gen induction, family unity, succession planning, conflict resolution, mediation & professionalization of a family business.
These are one hour sessions with the founder to help him think through the challenges of running a multi gen family business and share best practices of running a family business.
2. Family Business Program – Drafting a Family Charter
In a Family Business, once owners multiply into the second and third generations, it becomes necessary to build consensus about the family’s core values, roles and responsibilities, compensation principles, and governance policies.
Every family member in business will understandably have their own temperament, values, vision, capability, and seniority in the family hierarchy. Weaving them into a team that works harmoniously to take the company forward can be a challenge for any founder.
3. Workshop :
Best Practices of Successful Family Businesses
One day interactive off-site workshop with all family members together on the best practices adopted by multi-generational business families
- The 4 room model: How to structure a Family Business
- Teamwork & Building collaboration Skills
- Secrets of long-lasting family businesses
- Managing the 4 disruptions that every business faces in its lifecycle